Header AD

Leopard Heart - Quick & Easy Valentine's Nails

I have another quick and easy Valentine's mani to show you. I've done two Valentine's manis today, I will be posting the other one on Tuesday of course! So a grand total of 3!!! Not bad for someone who can't keep to themed manis at the appropriate time...Lol!

I used a barbiesque pink Maybelline New York polish for this mani. There no name on the bottle and I can't find it online either, it does have a number - 264. The formula is good, a bit thin but two coats are sufficient. There's the tiniest amount of micro-shimmer in it but it's not visible on the nail at all, I can just about see it in the bottle if I squint very hard!

The accent nail is a leopard heart shaped sticker so I just added some black bullion beads around it.

Leopard Heart - Quick & Easy Valentine's Nails Leopard Heart - Quick & Easy Valentine's Nails Reviewed by Unknown on 7:19 AM Rating: 5

Post AD