Header AD

WnW - I Need a Refresh-Mint

So Wet N Wild, now we're name stealers? What happened to originality? (China Glaze has a  Refresh Mint). I found this display of new WnW Megalasts that have a new bottle shape and a new brush. So I picked up the color that is most "me." It's a light teal color similar to ChG For Audrey, Orly Jaded, etc. I'll do up some comparison shots.
It applied very easily and was opaque in 2 coats. Good formula. 





 These polishes have a new "ManiCurve Pro Brush" that is a bit different from other WnW.

It's a lot like the paddle brushes from SH that some love and others hate. It's a little more squared off which makes it difficult to apply a clean curve, but it's not terrible. It's also a bit more scraggily than it should be.

Left is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure brush
Middle is Wet N Wild Megalast ManiCurve brush
Right is Sally Hansen Insta Dri brush
It's very similar but more squared.
WnW - I Need a Refresh-Mint WnW - I Need a Refresh-Mint Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD