Header AD

Lady and the Tramp Nail Art

I have some more Disney nail art for your enjoyment! Lady and the Tramp has been highly requested and it's taken me a while to get inspired enough to actually do it. I couldn't make up my mind on how to do the other nails and background color, but I'm really happy with how they turned out.

These were requested by Angelica, and 2 anonymous followers.

Of course I had to feature the iconic spaghetti kiss scene. ;)
 Tutorial:
I started with Essie Very Structured on all of my nails. 2 coats. I immediately got a big ding on my thumbnail, but I just kept going.

I applied one coat of China Glaze In Awe of Amber to all of my nails.

Then I started in on the details of the characters using acrylic paints. I build them up from the bottom layer to the top.






Here I was done with the characters, but I didn't like the other nails. So I removed them and layered another 2 coats of Essie Very Structured.

I changed them by then just applying ChG In Awe of Amber as french tips. I did this same thing on my right hand and wore this as a manicure for 2 whole days! Normally I don't do that with my cartoon manis because it doesn't really jive with living a normal life. Lol. But these were actually quite discreet because they were neutral colors and from a distance you couldn't really notice. :)

Lady and the Tramp Nail Art Lady and the Tramp Nail Art Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD