Header AD

Baby Bentley is HERE!

What no post went up yesterday? What's up with that?! Well, I was kinda busy! My sister had her baby!!!
So this is complete baby spam-age, so move on if this isn't your thing. ;)

(I smudged out my visitors badge, I don't want to give anything away to the baby snatchers)

He's got perfect little cuticles!
(I'm wearing OPI Excuse Moi!)

The facts
Born: 1/21/12 @ 11:07am
Weight: 6lbs 5.5oz
19 inches long
Name: Bentley!
I now know that the expression "love at first sight" is real. <3
I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that my sister "made" this little person. How can the human body do something so miraculous? It's amazing, and if you believe in evolution and deny the existence of a Grand Creator... I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're wrong. The human body can only be explained by the existence of an Almighty God who designed and made the universe and all the basic kinds of life upon the earth.
 
(Isaiah 42:5) This is what the [true] God, Jehovah, has said, the Creator of the heavens and the Grand One stretching them out; the One laying out the earth and its produce, the One giving breath to the people on it, and spirit to those walking in it.
Baby Bentley is HERE! Baby Bentley is HERE! Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD