Header AD

A little experiment...


I'm not a false nail kind of person, I'm not into the acrylic look and to be honest I don't even know how I let my friend talk me into trying these out. Although they are much thinner than salon acrylics, they are still...plastic!

She uses these glue on nails which you can buy on Ebay in bulk, for an average of 3 to 4 weeks before they start to fall off (not a major concern for me as I change my mani way too often). They come in sets of 12 nails. I filed around them a little but could have done a better job with my pinky finger as the back of the nail didn't fit my cuticle properly.


I decided to polish over them before I glued them on. I used 2 coats of an nameless La Femme Polish. It's a dark mauve-purple polish packed with gold micro-shimmer.


If indeed these glue-ons have such staying power, I suppose they are good for people who like extensions and the acrylic look but don't want to pay £30 for a full salon set. A pack of 300 sets of these on Ebay cost me £3.80.

I'll let you know how I get on with these, I'll post about my progress and verdict soon. In the meantime, I'll be posting manis and swatches I've done previously.
A little experiment... A little experiment... Reviewed by Unknown on 1:10 AM Rating: 5

Post AD