Header AD

Matte flakie love...

I never understood the appeal of matte anything. I like my polish shiny! But I've been determined to expand my horizons and try it out more. (Like in mimicking Erika's matte black with shiny tips). After try mattifying flakie glitter, I totally understand! It made it even more amazing to look at!
This is 1 coats of Speciallita HITS Can Can over 2 coats of China Glaze Spontaneous. Finished off with Essie Matte About You.
 The flakies stand out so much more! It's crazy!

The mattified version photographs just as beautiful as it looks in real life. The shiny version was more difficult. My photos in no way compare to how flashy and noticeable the flakes are in real life.
 This is before I added Essie Matte About You, of course.


Matte flakie love... Matte flakie love... Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD