Header AD

Peculiar Polish Series - Zoombinis

It's another Dark Thursday and time for an episode of Peculiar Polish! Nev from Nevorpurify's Nail Art  is helping me out by designing looks that might be on the darker side of the cartoon/comic spectrum. If you have a dark suggestion for her, just fill out the embedded form at the bottom of the page!
Here's Nev's Nails!

An anonymous subscriber requested these Zoombinis nails and I had no idea what that the Zoombinis were! But I'm so happy that I got to do this request because it turns out that The Logical Journey of the Zoombinis is a computer game that teaches kids math! Math nerds pay attention, everyone else zone out: Not only does this game teach kids math, but more specifically it teaches them basic set theory and logic! Set theory is like my favorite part of math ever. 


Anyways, the Zoombinis are these cute little blue guys who get enslaved by the evil Bloats (who promise the Zoombinis a better life, but instead take advantage of them). I am totally ordering a copy of this game and then after I play it, I'm definitely going to force my future children to play!
For my nails, I painted the Zoombinis' adorable faces on my left hand and on my right hand I painted different feet. As you can see, when I put my nails together you get the entire picture!

 Such a cute idea, and Nev did a great job once again! Thanks!
Peculiar Polish Series - Zoombinis Peculiar Polish Series - Zoombinis Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD