Header AD

New Girl in Town!

Did you notice the adorable little chicka hanging out of the right hand sidebar? Here, allow me to show you! :)
It's perfect for me! She's got blonde hair... green eyes... dressed in cute scrubs for her job as a nurse... ready with a bottle of nail polish in hand... and a cute little kitty that looks like Wally! And don't the colors match my blog beautifully? 

I'm amazed at how well this turned out. It was designed by Katy from Nailed It. She used the website www.designhergals.com and tweaked it a bit. She's genius! I love it so much. I'm even sending her a polish present as a demonstration of my gratitude!

Now I plan on making up business cards that have my blog URL on it. With this as the image!
:)
New Girl in Town! New Girl in Town! Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD