Header AD

1 Year Anniversary - Greatest Hits!

Today makes exactly one year since my first opening post into the nail art blog world. I have loved every minute of it! I also really appreciate all of you that have taken the time to comment, follow, suggest ideas, add me to your blogroll, etc. You girls are what makes the work worth doing. I love being able to interact with you and get to know other polish lovers. Thank you and I hope to keep going for a very long time. :)
Love you guys!
(Yes, that's me blowing you a kiss!)

I thought it might be a nice way to recognize the anniversary by recalling some of my favorite manicures from the past year. The designs that I am most proud of having done. What I consider my top 10 "Greatest Hits" in my mind over the past year. ;)

This look was so simple, but it combines my greatest loves... a pale blue polish and glitter.

Again, a light blue polish, but I just loved the color combination, and who doesn't love cupcakes?

I like the twist on the traditional french, and such a sweet little lipstick! Adorable!

I don't traditionally love red nail polish, but when combined with cute lemons... I'm a sucker.

This was when I first got started painting cartoons in nail art and I still love how it ended up looking. :)

These were just last month, but I love them! They were fun, and fairly simple. I liked the different, yet cohesive look on the other hand.

My first Scooby Doo nail art wasn't that great. I just didn't love it. I was determined to do it right, so this was the second time around and it was perfect!

#3- M&M
These nails were the intro to the "Good Enough to Eat" nail art contest that I held. I've always loved M&M's, I even collected the little candy dispensers when I was little. So these were a big favorite of mine.

These were part of the Pink Week Blogger Challenge in October. Super cute, and nothing but a stamping plate! Check the link and get one for yourself!

My Exhibit Project that I worked on for months! I am so proud of this thing. I freehanded all sorts of memorable cartoons from our childhood onto individual false nails and then framed them in a shadowbox. I have already filled out the entry form for the art show I've put it in, but the show itself isn't until March. I'll be sure to keep you posted. ;)

So that's it, the nail art I'm most proud of over the past year. I hope you enjoyed this stroll down memory lane! Thanks again to all of you!
1 Year Anniversary - Greatest Hits! 1 Year Anniversary - Greatest Hits! Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD