Header AD

Pink Glitter Franken

This is a franken I made up recently. I was inspired to make something similar to Lippmann's Glitter in the Air & Candy Shop. The way the sheer polish melds with glitter. I love the pink polish of Essie Luxeffects A Cut Above, and I recently found a Forever 21 dupe. So for $2.80 a franken was born. Lol. I also had a large silver glitter polish from LA Colors that I've lost the name of (why don't they just pick a sticker on the bottle like the rest of the world?) I mixed 1/4 of each of these glitters and added Orly Pink Slip, which is a sheer pink french manicure polish.
This is 3 coats. I would like the larger glitters to show up more. I have enough room left in the bottle, so I'll tweak it a bit by adding more glitter. 
 What do you think? I really like it! 
A sheer pink with large pink and silver glitters and a scattering of fine silver and pink glitter.
Now it just needs a name. Any suggestions?
Pink Glitter Franken Pink Glitter Franken Reviewed by Unknown on 3:09 AM Rating: 5

Post AD