Header AD

Nail School - Day 10

Today was extremely busy. Now that I'm getting in the swing of things at school I'm trying to do as many procedures as possible. So, in keeping with that I did 4 manicures and 2 pedicures today. Phew, I'm exhausted! But I'm finally starting to get the hang of it. I am really good at cuticle removal now (and I should have a video on cuticle removal posted by tomorrow night) and I'm starting to get better at things like filing. My back is beginning to get sore from hunching over, so I'm going to try harder to use good posture while doing nails (this is particularly difficult when doing a pedicure).

The most helpful thing today was doing a manicure on one of the senior students. She was able to tell me what I could improve on, she helped me figure out when to use the nippers, and she even taught me some new massage techniques!

I also finally honed my ability to hold someone's foot still if they're ticklish while getting a pedicure. It's harder to do this than you would think because when you are using a file to remove calluses, their feet are wet so you have to hold a wet foot while it's wiggling all over the place!

Sorry for the lack of nail posts. This Ed, Edd n Eddy post was supposed to go up this morning, but somehow it got back logged. I will be posting nail art on weekdays (as well as my daily update on school) and skipping weekends from now on (at least for right now).
Nail School - Day 10 Nail School - Day 10 Reviewed by Unknown on 5:06 PM Rating: 5

Post AD