Header AD

Disney Princess French - Ariel Inspired

I did these a while back for The Little Mermaid, and they are still some of my favorites on my exhibit project. :) 
I'm working my way through all of the Disney Princesses, as suggested by You're Late For Tea, 2 anonymous followers, and Jessica @ Ruby's Nails.
They are primarily inspired by her waist where the tail meets her navel. (I guess I could have added a belly button) The accent nail is of course her purple shell bra.

Tutorial:
Started with China Glaze Innocence, 2 coats.

Then I did the rest of the details with acrylic paints, but really these shades are so similar to ChG For Audrey and Spontaneous. You could just use those if you have them.

 Add a topcoat!
  The only princess I have left is Tiana from Princess and the Frog, then I'll do one post with links to all.
Disney Princess French - Ariel Inspired Disney Princess French - Ariel Inspired Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD