Header AD

Wallace & Gromit

These guys are so enjoyable to watch. Wallace is quite absent-minded, while Gromit seems to have enough intelligence for the both of them. I'd hate to see how Wallace would fare if Gromit weren't around to help him out of a bind. I had to make the background resemble cheese because Wallace is such a cheese lover!

I started with China Glaze Lemon Fizz on the entire nail and then did dots of varying sizes using Hard Candy Splendid.
  Then dots of Essie Sand Tropez in the Splendid dots to make them look hollow "holes" in the cheese.
 Then all the rest of the steps were done using acrylic paint.




What do you think? Are you a big Wallace & Gromit fan?

I was into polymer clay sculpting while in high school and college. (I made FIMO canes before they were used in nail art...) I liked to make little figurines the most, and a friend of mine loves Wallace & Gromit and the clay animation. So I made him a 3d figurine of Wallace & Gromit (about 6 inches tall). It was really cute, too bad I didn't take a picture of it.... :(
Wallace & Gromit Wallace & Gromit Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD