Header AD

Megan Miller Review - Pink Lily & Foxy

I contacted the people behind Megan Miller polishes and the sent me these 2 lovelies to review. I cannot help but gush over how adorable their bottles are! I have yet to see any polish bottle that is as cute! The Nfu-Oh bottles are cute too, but these Megan Millers take the cake in my opinion. :) 
I love the cork handle and the feather accent.
The cork handle surrounds a small plastic handle with the brush attached. No worries about the cork just sliding off, it's secured very well. The cork also proves really nice to work with! It's slightly squish-able, so you can get a good grip on the handle to then apply it to your nails. We all love Orly's rubberized handles, but this cork handle was even more of a pleasure to work with! Very easy to control.
First up is Pink Lily. This is a perfect pale pink for those that like that sort of thing. This was 2 easy opaque coats that went on smoothly. The formula is just right, not too thick and not too thin. It went where I put it and I did not experience any cuticle flooding.




Then we have Foxy. Pretty much the same thing can be said for this. 3 easy coats. The first coat went on thin, so I was a little worried... but it builds nicely. Self levels, no problems with bubbling.


This is the mysterious "greige/taupe" color that is hard to define. I thought it would be a dupe for any number of things in my stash. You can see that it's actually quite different! I guess it most closely resembles OPI You Don't Know Jacques, but it's a much lighter version. Also pictured is China Glaze Below Deck and Recycle.
Foxy has just enough of a red/purple undertone to not be a true grey.
So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on some Megan Millers! These will always be front and center of my stash displayed on the wall. Everyone must see these pretties! 
They can be bought from the Megan Miller website. $12 each.
Megan Miller Review - Pink Lily & Foxy Megan Miller Review - Pink Lily & Foxy Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD