Header AD

Peculiar Polish Series - She-Ra

It's another Thursday and time for more Peculiar Polish! Nev from Nevorpurify's Nail Art  is helping me out by designing looks that are from different cartoons that I've not been able to get to. If you have a suggestion for her, just fill out the embedded form at the bottom of the page!
Jo from the UK (and Sara) requested these She-Ra nails and I was so excited to do them! I painted these nails about two weeks ago because I couldn't wait to get to them! To my surprise, when I was perusing other nail blogs I happened to notice that Michelle from Sonoma Nail Art posted some She-Ra nails this week! What a crazy coincidence! Hers are amazing and you can see them here. While Michelle went with a pretty straight forward (and beautiful) approach to She-Ra nails, I decided to go a little more complicated.




I can't think of She-Ra without thinking of He-Man so I decided to make this mani a bit of She-Ra and a bit of He-Man. I did portraits of their faces on my index and ring fingers. For my middle and pinky finger I did the print on He-Man's tiger Cringer. On my thumb I decided to do She-Ra's Sword of Protection which gives her the ability to change from Princess Adora into She-Ra.




I finished off the manicure with a matte top coat because whenever I think of cartoons, I think of a more matte appearance. Hope you enjoy and see you next Thursday!
Great job once again Nev! Thanks so much!
Peculiar Polish Series - She-Ra Peculiar Polish Series - She-Ra Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD