Header AD

Barielle Haul - Part 4 (Falling Star)

Last but not least is Falling Star. This is the color I was most excited about and it did not disappoint.
 It's a cobalt blue creme polish with copper/orange SQUARE glitter. That's right square. On previous swatches I've seen it just looked like regular hex glitter, but oh no.... it's not.
The formula was a bit thick. It applied with the same "glue-iness" as Sweet Addiction. It could use a bit of thinner to lighten it up. Pictured is 2 coats.


 Look at the square glitter!
 Ah-mazing!
That is all of my most recent Barielle haul. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Again, I bought these polishes through the online deal site Hautelook. $4 each.
Barielle Haul - Part 4 (Falling Star) Barielle Haul - Part 4 (Falling Star) Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD