Header AD

Barielle Haul - Part 1

Hi guys! I recently acquired lots of Barielle polishes. I got them through the online deal site Hautelook for $4 each. They just came in the mail and I can't wait to show them to you. I will split this up into 4 parts so as to not overwhelm you with pictures all at once. :) I'll show you each row in a single post and save the 10th polish wonder for it's own special post at the end.

Top Left is - Out Grey-geous
I was disappointed in this polish. :( The bottle is gorgeous. A silver metallic with fine gold shimmer/glitter. But it looks so dull on the nail.
 It was very thin formula and this was 3 coats. Honestly, it might have helped to have a 4th coat because I still noticed some visible nail line at certain angles.

 You may be able to see the gold shimmer on the middle nail is this picture. I was hoping it would be more present, but it was hidden the entire time.

Top Middle is - Wrap Me in Ribbon
The formula of this was also very thin. It required 3 coats for opacity. The color is a deep pink metallic.
 It's a nice color that I actually didn't have already. So I'm happy to add this shade to my stash. I just wish it were opaque enough to stamp with.

Top Right is - Polished Princess
A metallic medium grass green. Same story with this one, 3 thin coats until opacity. Not opaque enough to stamp with. :(

 It's quite a vibrant and eye catching shade. It fits well within my collection.


Come back tomorrow for more Barielle!
Barielle Haul - Part 1 Barielle Haul - Part 1 Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD