Header AD

Zoya True Collection

I got 4 of the six shades. So if you were looking for Cho or Tru, sorry but those are the 2 I didn't get.
Here we go!

Farah
This is 2 coats. It's the typical Zoya perfection that is an opaque cream finish. I wanted this because it resembled OPI Skull and Glossbones (fyi they are not exact dupes). I missed out on getting S&G and I kept seeing it pop up on bloggers favorites from 2011 lists. So this satisfies that need.


Bevin
This was also a perfect 2 coats. It's beautiful! A dusty green turquoise color. It did make my skin look more red though. :(


Lotus
This one was a bit tricky. It took 3 coats because I found it more difficult to get an even coat. Still a beautiful color. Dusty purple with pink shimmer. :)


Skylar
I was most excited about this one, but it was a bit tricky like Lotus. It required 3 coats and took some persuasion to apply evenly. Beautiful color!


Zoya True Collection Zoya True Collection Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD