Header AD

Perfect Plum

This is Rimmel London Perfect Plum. I have had this polish for a very long time and have used it in a few manis as a secondary colour but had never properly swatched it! I remember falling in love with the colour a couple of years ago when I first saw it in Boots, it was like a little gem on the shelf.



Perfect Plum is a medium purple packed with blue shimmer (see last pic).  The blue shimmer was quite unexpected as when I first grabbed the bottle, it just looked like a standard purple creme. I like this shade, it's an all year round shade for me.

The formula is a bit on the thin side but nice. Opaque in 2 coats and easy to manage. Rimmel London polishes are consistent in quality (at least the ones I have) and the price isn't too bad (between £2.49 and £4.59 I think)!


Perfect Plum Perfect Plum Reviewed by Unknown on 10:24 AM Rating: 5

Post AD