Header AD

Snowflake Nails

I have another navy blue manicure for you today! This time I wanted to do some snowflakes to reflect the fact that it's finally cold enough here to feel like winter! It only took til early December to get a cold snap! That's what it means to live in Louisiana.... 

I painted 2 coats of Revlon Royal the did the details with white acrylic paint and a tiny nail art paintbrush. I added Color Club Starry Temptress Topcoat for the glittery finishing touch!

(Another picture taken in my new lightbox, do you like it better or no? I think the details are sharper in the other pictures....)

Snowflakes are super easy! You should try them if you're a beginner. :)


And a quick shot of Revlon Royal before I added the nail art. It's so sexy!

Snowflake Nails Snowflake Nails Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD