Header AD

Muppets "Animal" OPI Facebook Entry

So, yeah.... Um the rules say you can't publish the image prior to the contest, so I'm not posting the finished entire manicure. Instead I'll just show you the accent nails individually. ;) How's that for a loop hole? My previous weeks entries have not even ranked top 5, so I doubt I'll win with this manicure anyway. So enjoy it! :)

OPI's Mani Madness Contest on Facebook. Each week is Muppet themed, this week is "Animal" and you can go here to vote for my entry while you check out all of the entries!


Animal was always on the drums!

Bundle Monster chain image stamped on the tips, because let's face it.... Those chains were always swinging around him. :)

Don't forget to vote!
Muppets "Animal" OPI Facebook Entry Muppets "Animal" OPI Facebook Entry Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD