Header AD

Hey Arnold Nail Art

My cousin is in town, staying at my aunt's house to take care of her dogs. My aunt that broke her hip is now stuck in a rehab hospital for the time being. Cassidy has been a great help is house-sitting. She's young and artistic so she was happy to be my hand model for some cartoon nail art. :) You may remember her nails because she also modeled for my Doug nail art. We had a fun afternoon of pizza, painting, and watching old 3rd Rock From The Sun episodes. Lol

Hey Arnold has been suggested by a lot using my embedded form at the bottom of my page.
Thank you to LindaMaria, & an anonymous follower.

Cassidy watched many of the same Nick shows that I used to, so we did a mixed manicure with Hey Arnold and The Wild Thornberrys. (I'll post that hand tomorrow.)

Arnold - What a football head!

Gerald - the best friend

Helga - secretly in love with Arnold

 Harold - the bully that cries for his mother whenever he is scared.

Eugene - the geek with a hairstyle similar to a soup can.

Here's how I did them:
Started with some nude bases. Sally Hansen Cafe Au Lait, China Glaze Innocence, Essie Sand Tropez, and a franken for the african american skin tone.

The rest of the details are acrylic paint.

different acrylic paints

more acrylic paints

Here I changed Harold's skin tone to an acrylic paint because I didn't like the visible nail line.


Here are both hands together so you can get a glimpse at the upcoming Wild Thornberrys!

Hey Arnold Nail Art Hey Arnold Nail Art Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD