Header AD

Sleeping Beauty - Aurora Inspired

Here is another Disney Princess inspired design. I got several requests after the Princess Jasmine Inspired french tips I did. And don't forget the Snow White Inspired look just the other day.
Suggested by You're Late For Tea, and 2 anonymous followers.

I started by painting most all of the nails with Sally Hansen Presto Pink, the accent nail is China Glaze Innocence.

Then I used white acrylic paint the freehand some french tips with swirls of different sizes.

(I used white first because the yellow paint is sheer. You can use polish if you like)
Then I applied the yellow acrylic paint along the tips. I tried to vary the shades so that it looked more like her blonde hair.

I stamped the bundle monster crown image, but it wouldn't stamp well... So I kind of freehanded over it. (used gold nail polish)

What do you think? I don't like it as much as the others. Princess Jasmine is still my favorite of these looks.
Sleeping Beauty - Aurora Inspired Sleeping Beauty - Aurora Inspired Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD