Header AD

Striped Gradient

You may remember for Halloween that Michelle from Sonoma Nail Art did a spooky candle gradient during her 30 day challenge (if you don't remember, you can see it here). I thought it turned out totally awesome and used it as inspiration for these nails! Instead of doing a normal faded gradient, I used curved stripes to give the look of gradient nails. I loved these because from afar they look like normal gradient nails but up close they have awesome detail! After painting these I realized that they looked like the sky, so after a few days of wear I ended up painting some flowers coming out of my cuticles. This ended up being a mistake: they looked weird and it took away from the simplistic awesomeness they already had.

Have a wonderful new years celebration tonight! I will be posting my favorite nails of the year tomorrow, so make sure to check back to see some old designs!
Striped Gradient Striped Gradient Reviewed by Unknown on 7:30 AM Rating: 5

Post AD