Header AD

Halloween Polish for Christmas!!! Another lovely Lacquistry Polish!!!

December 07, 2011



 Okay, I admit it... I have found my new favorite franken maker!!!! As you have noticed, I have been posting a lot of Lacquistry polishes lately... It is because I love them. Shhh, don't tell her I said anything, but she should be introducing about 20 new polishes in the next week or so!!!!  You can visit Jenna's (Lacquistry) Etsy shop here. She also recently launched a Facebook fanpage.  

I started off with two coats of Kleancolor Metallic Red (which is an amazing metallic red polish--the perfect red base for any Christmas manicure and the perfect red for stamping). The photo shows no top coat. 



Then I added two coats of Lacquistry Pluckered Spider and one coat of top coat! 






Halloween Polish for Christmas!!! Another lovely Lacquistry Polish!!! Halloween Polish for Christmas!!! Another lovely Lacquistry Polish!!! Reviewed by Unknown on 6:52 PM Rating: 5

Post AD