Header AD

Frosty Snowflakes

Previously I did a freehand snowflake design. This time I wanted to try stamping with the variety of several snowflakes from my image plates. I also wanted to use a polish that definitely reminds me of snow and icicles and frosty things. :) Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Glass Slipper.

This is one coat of Glass Slipper over black and then white. Isn't it magical?

So I painted all of my nails Wet N Wild Black Creme, and then added just one coat of Glass Slipper.
 I don't know what to call it. Is it flakes? Is it glitter? Is it giant glassflecks? I don't know!? But they apply very evenly and smooth. No rough edges, and it didn't suck up the topcoat.

Then I stamped using white and silver polishes. I used the images from BM 14 and Konad M59 (the same plate with the cute bows)
It makes me think of a snowstorm at night!
Frosty Snowflakes Frosty Snowflakes Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD