Header AD

Metal Gods

Don't forget to check out my guest post at Polish Art Addiction today! I did some Tank Girl nails!

Two days ago, on Tuesday, I took the last exam of my undergraduate degree. Because it was my last semester I decided to take a couple of fun classes. You may recall from my Godzilla nails that I took a film class about Godzilla movies, well my other class was a class about the history of heavy metal! I've been listening to metal for 15 years now, so I figured that their couldn't be a more perfect class for me! One of our assignments was that we had to go see the band Judas Priest perform live at a concert. I know... What an awful assignment! Haha! The best part of the assignment was that I would have gone to the show anyways, but since I was part of the class we got discount tickets!

I painted my nails for the concert, like I usually do, but I only had about ten minutes to paint them! I have a really really really awesome Judas Priest nail art idea, but it'll have to wait until I have more time! For now, all I've got is this logo!
Metal Gods Metal Gods Reviewed by Unknown on 7:03 AM Rating: 5

Post AD