Header AD

Revlon - Sparkling

I picked this polish up because I hoped it would be a less expensive dupe of Essie "A Cut Above" from the Luxeffects. I don't have it to compare, but it's close enough to satisfy my lemming. :) From pictures I've seen, it looks like "A Cut Above" has a high concentration of large pink glitters, while Sparkling has a higher concentration of small pink glitters. But that's ok with me!

This is 1 coat of Sparkling over 2 coats of Revlon Elegant that I showed you yesterday. This is my favorite way to wear this glitter. (I have it on as a full mani right now!)

Then I layered it over some other polishes to show you. 
Thumb - Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Index - Zoya Dove
Middle - China Glaze Recycle
Ring - Essie Sand Tropez
Pink - Orly Nite Owl
 Same colors, just no bottle. Lol

What do you think? Is this on your wishlist? And what do you think of Revlon duping Lippmann so much? I know she's probably unhappy.... but I'm grateful because otherwise I wouldn't be able to have these!
Revlon - Sparkling Revlon - Sparkling Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD