Header AD

The Vampire Diaries

Okay, I'm going to be honest, I know absolutely nothing about The Vampire Diaries and when Nail Polish Is Cool  suggested these, I wasn't *that* excited to do them. But I love getting requests, and Nail Polish Is Cool has always been extremely nice to me, so I'm more than happy to oblige her requests! I still don't really know much about The Vampire Diaries, but I do know that it has vampires, so I decided to do some bloody teeth. I kind of messed up the logo, but I think it still looks kind of like like it's supposed to.

But these nails are far from the most exciting thing going on today! Today is the first day of a collaboration that Leslie from Polish Art Addiction and I are working on. I did a guest post over at her blog, and I will be posting over there every Thursday! The series is called Peculiar Polish, and it's just what it sounds like: I'll be doing nail art that's a little weirder, a little darker, and sometimes downright creepy! A lot of the nails are comic book related, so I hope that that excites some people! This week I posted some Casper nails! I hope you enjoy them, and while you're over there, if you haven't already, make sure that you check out Leslie's nail art! She is the master of cartoons!!
The Vampire Diaries The Vampire Diaries Reviewed by Unknown on 5:48 AM Rating: 5

Post AD