Header AD

Combining My Two Loves...

Michael Buble and Nail Art!
I LOVE his voice. I've seen him in concert every time he's come to Louisiana. He is an amazing performer that delivers a truly entertaining show rather than just stand there and sing. I decided to do a nail art tribute to him and his music. To all my Canadian followers: you are unbelievably fortunate to share a country of origin with a man of that vocal talent! I am jealous. ;)

Thumb is the Canadian flag.

Index is a black suit and tie because there is nothing sexier than a sharp dressed man!

Middle is his initials in the same styling as is seen on his merchandise.

Ring is an old fashioned microphone, seeing as how he's a crooner!

Pinky is just some simple music notes.

Nail polish bases. I don't remember specifics.

Black and white acrylic paint details.

More details with acrylic paint, the silver of the microphone is nail polish.

Finishing touches of black details.

Topcoat to smooth everything out and make it super shiny!

What do you think?
Combining My Two Loves... Combining My Two Loves... Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD