Header AD

A New Kind of Hair Bow

I thought it was so sweet when I saw this on Pinterest. We all know Lady Gaga wore it first, but these pictures made it look so simple and wearable for the average person. I had to try it myself. So this is how it turned out.
Mine came out to be a bit messier, and not quite a full as the girl with the tutorial... but I'm chalking it up to my hair being shorter than hers and layered more. I thought it was fun and cute! I really liked it, so I left the house and went to Walmart to get some groceries.

And I felt like everybody was staring at me! I live in a small city, so things take a few years to trickle down and be fashionable. I'm not normally that self-conscious, but I don't think I had enough self-confidence that day! Lol. And maybe they weren't staring at my silly hair... but it sure made me feel out of place! I'm going to try it again though, I'm not giving up! And if I see anyone wearing a "hair bow" on any future trips to Walmart I'll know it was a hit after all!

Here is the link to the pinterest pin I used for the how-to. It's from Abby at My Yellow Sandbox.

Try it yourself and I want to know if you get strange looks!
A New Kind of Hair Bow A New Kind of Hair Bow Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD