Header AD

What Else Would I Be For Halloween...?

Oh man... Haven't you just been waiting for today? I know I have!!! It's totally possible that I'm more excited about this than you, but finally... I PRESENT TO YOU... My Halloween nails!

TACO BELL!!!!

I love Taco Bell (which, if you read my blog a lot, you are probably tired of hearing). It is the best. It is gooey and delicious and full of happiness. So for Halloween I was a Taco Bell Hot Border Sauce! Below is a picture of my (home made) costume. But let's be honest, the nails complete the look! I was so happy with out these turned out. I've done Taco Bell nails tons of times before (You can see a simple logo design here and a first attempt at the Border Sauce look here), but these are BY FAR my favorite!

On my nails I painted the Taco Bell logo, the bell, and the word "Hot" in the Border Sauce lettering, since I was a Hot Sauce! Yay. Total happiness.

Well... Not total happiness... It's only 8am and Taco Bell isn't open yet so I'll have to wait to quench my craving until later today.

What Else Would I Be For Halloween...? What Else Would I Be For Halloween...? Reviewed by Unknown on 5:06 AM Rating: 5

Post AD