Header AD

Snow White Inspired

I got several requests for more designs like the Princess Jasmine Inspired french tips I did.
Suggested by You're Late For Tea, and 2 anonymous followers.
This is a simple look loosely inspired by Snow White. I did an entire Snow White and the 7 Dwarves here.
French tips inspired by the colors of her sleeves, and the accent nail inspired by her hair and red headband.

Accent nail:
Start with 1 coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme

I have a red stamping polish, but it wouldn't show up over the black. So I stamped my bow image from Konad m56 using white polish.

Then pretended it was a pattern and painted the white areas with red acrylic paint and a tiny paintbrush.

Finally added a red rhinestone.

For the other nails, start with a pink french base. 
2 coats of China Glaze Innocence.

French tips using Essie Coat Azure. (Freehand them, or use guides. Whatever suits your fancy)

Add 3 red rhinestones along the french tip.

What do you think?

Snow White Inspired Snow White Inspired Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD