Header AD

Explosions

I recently found Algae Veronica of lotsafingerpaints.tumblr.com She was the winner of Miss Piggy week in the OPI Muppets Facebook Contest. She is phenomenal! I'm jealous of the artistic flair she manages to work into every design. She's even done other cartoons! Her Little Mermaid is to die for! 

This look was directly inspired by a look she did here.

It was really easy to create too! Follow these general steps. Paint some nails black and some white.

White zigzags on the black nails. (I used a nail art striper polish)

Black zigzags on the white nails. (Again, I used a nail art striper)

Then I added silver zigzags and neon purple/pink zigzags with more nail art stripers. Topcoat!

The entire look can be created with nail art stripers! No real special tools needed. I got the 3 bottles on the right as a set. The neon is from Sinful Colors and it's Sour Grapes.

Explosions Explosions Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD