Header AD

A Cupcake Nursery for Ellie

Remember me telling  you about a New DIY Design? I painted a cupcake picture frame for the co-worker that is having a baby girl in April. She's asked for my help in designing the nursery, so we're doing polka dot bedding with cupcake accents. (You can see the details of what bedding she picked in the other post)

So first of all, she bought a set of 3 canvases that I painted to be cupcakes in coordinating colors to the bedding. This is the 3 how they will hang on the wall. (I was inspired for the general idea for these by this listing on ebay)
 Close up looks at each individually.
 I have since added some white opal glitter to the icing scribble on top of this one. It added that extra sparkle!


Then I painted some blank wooden drawer knobs that she got at a home improvement store.
(Yes, I perched them in the top of a Kleenex tissue box for the photograph. Lol)
I painted them with acrylic paints and then wanted to seal them with a clear coat of varnish. I realized I was out of the kind that comes in a spray paint can.... so I used some Wet N Wild clear polish that I had sitting around for frankens. It worked great! I told her to keep me posted on how they hold up. If they tear up easy, I promised to repaint them! :)



Someone mentioned that I should open an Etsy shop to sell this type of stuff.... But I don't know if I can do that. What if people don't buy it and then my feelings got hurt!? Lol
A Cupcake Nursery for Ellie A Cupcake Nursery for Ellie Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD