Header AD

Snow Leopard Named Lorelei

Lorelei's Tiara from China Glaze. Can I just say L-O-V-E? This is an awesome glitter. 2 beautiful coats of wintery goodness. I stamped over it with Konad's M57 leopard print image. Wet N Wild Black Creme for stamping polish. It reminded me of a snow leopard.


Lots of beautiful pictures of Lorelei's Tiara by itself. Again, this was just 2 easy coats. The glitter glides on so smoothly!




And it wore like iron! This manicure still looked just as new as it does in these pictures after 2 days of heavy wear! I didn't have a single chip or bit of tip wear. That is very impressive for me because I'm exceptionally hard on my nails.After the 2nd full day of wear I added another layer of topcoat because it had gotten a little gritty. The new layer of topcoat affected it a bit and it started to have some small chips then. But color me impressed anyway!
Snow Leopard Named Lorelei Snow Leopard Named Lorelei Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD