Header AD

SO I DID A WORKSHOP.. !

So a little while ago, I did my first workshop! It was kind of an experiment - I'd never thought of doing workshops or anything before - but after being contacted by Roshni's boyfriend Rob, who wanted to buy her something of that sort for a Christmas present, we agreed on a Saturday morning couple of hours tutorial, followed by a full nail art manicure! It ended up being really fun, and (I hope) a success! I talked with Roshni lots about all things nails, and gave her any tips or tricks I thought may help her if she was trying it out herself. She went through my blog and chose her favourite ten designs. I painted each of her nails, and then she tried out painting the same design on my nails. I have to say I was bloody impressed with her debut nail art skills - with a bit of practice, I'm sure she could be brilliant! So here are some pictures of Roshni's nails. I have a picture somewhere of my nails (which Roshni painted) - I'll put it up when I find it!

So just out of interest - would nail art workshops be something that anybody that follows my blog would be interested in? Let me know if so by commenting underneath this post! 

<3





SO I DID A WORKSHOP.. ! SO I DID A WORKSHOP.. ! Reviewed by Unknown on 7:38 AM Rating: 5

Post AD