Header AD

Rebecca's Bows

I've replicated another one of Rebecca Likes Nails manicures. I finally broke down and bought the Konad plate m59. You know, the one with the adorable bows. I know Rebecca loves that plate and I totally see why now. I searched her archives until I found this look that I wanted to do. She did these nails during the Pink Week Blogger Challenge.

I used ChG Recycle for the background. ChG Pink Voltage for the tips and bow. Wet N Wild Black Creme for the thumb's stripes. Just like Rebecca commented, my pink didn't stamp very opaque.... So I stamped it first in Konad Special White polish and then filled it in with Pink Voltage. It really helped make the pink pop!



Thanks Rebecca for coming up with this design originally!
Rebecca's Bows Rebecca's Bows Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD