Header AD

Fozzie was a loser.

My Fozzie Bear manicure for OPI's Facebook Muppets Nail Art contest was a failure! :( It only took the first week for me to realize that it's pretty much just a popularity contest, and I'm not that popular on Facebook. Lol. *edit* Please read through the comments as this didn't come across the way I intended! Sorry I suppose this is pandering for votes.*end edit*
I have entries for each week and I plan on entering each time in the hopes to get my hands on the entire Muppets collection as a prize. So please click the link on the upper right side of my blog to see my Gonzo entry.

Anyway, this is my Fozzie manicure for all to see that missed it.

These are the only step by step pics I remembered to take. I forgot when I painted the rest of the face. :) Sorry, but you get the idea.




What are you waiting for!? Go vote once per day for me (you can vote for multiple people. so vote for them too). The link is on the upper right hand side of my blog page.
Thanks!
Fozzie was a loser. Fozzie was a loser. Reviewed by Unknown on 1:43 PM Rating: 5

Post AD