Header AD

China Glaze Urban-Night & Traffic Jam

The lovely ladies at Sally's Beauty Supply have the China Glaze Metro Collection on the clearance rack for $1.99. I wasn't in love with this collection when it was full price, but for $1.99 I'll take a few! :) I knew these two would at least be different from what I already have in my collection. I don't like having a lot of dupes. So here I am, late for the train when it comes to reviewing a fall collection....
First up is Traffic Jam. It's a nice bright berry pink. This applied so easily, it was fantastic in just 2 coats.


This is a quick comparison with the only 2 polishes in my stash that I thought would be close. Top is Zoya Kieko, middle is Traffic Jam, bottom is Zoya Areej. You can see that they're not quite close at all actually. Traffic Jam is much more red toned, while the others are purple and pink toned.

Now is Urban-Night, again just 2 coats but this one was streaky in the first coat.
 It's a very vampy purple that can look almost black in low light.



The middle nail is comparing to Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Trouble Maker, but it is noticeably lighter.

And lastly, to compare Traffic Jam to Urban-Night.
Did you get any of the Metro Collection?
China Glaze Urban-Night & Traffic Jam China Glaze Urban-Night & Traffic Jam Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD