Header AD

Glitter Tips

Please take a moment to check out the great entries to OPI's Mani Madness Contest on Facebook. This week's theme is Fozzie. If you like my look, drop me a vote! I'd be eternally grateful!
Check out mine here!

I actually painted these at work one night.... Yeah, there were only 2 patients at our small hospital that night and I had one other nurse to keep me company..... So we watched TV and I painted our nails in the down time while the patients slept. Have I mentioned before just how much I love my job?

I used OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It!
Angled tips were Wet N Wild Ice Baby Cost Is No Issue
Kiss Nail Art striper in black for the zebra print


I didn't get a pic of my co-worker's nails... but I used Nubar Reclaim and GOSH Holographic to freehand some leopard spots. They were pretty awesome.
Glitter Tips Glitter Tips Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD