Header AD

Color Club Scent-suous "Sugar Plum Yum"

 This is the only other color I picked up from the Color Club Holiday Collection. I liked the giant glitter, but knew it would probably be difficult... I narrowed it down to this one because I don't have another glitter with this same color combo. Large purple hex glitter with medium green circular glitter. As far as scent? It smells generically berry... I can't put my finger on a specific berry. But it's not unpleasant. :)

1st finger is 2 coats over white
2nd finger is 1 coat over white
3rd finger is 2 coats over black
4th finger is 1 coat over black
 The glitter goes on fairly smoothly. The 2nd coat I did have to smoosh around to where I wanted it. The polish was also very thick, but about what you can expect with these dense glitters. My bottle was so full to the top that I couldn't add any thinner until after I swatched it! I guess that's a good thing that Color Club is not afraid to fill 'er up!

Interesting about these giant purple glitters.... They look like they have a curve to them and I thought it was just an optical illusion in the bottle or the clear polish base. But check out this picture! It does raise up on opposite sides and curl! It doesn't really generate a problem because it's not noticeable once you add topcoat.
Color Club Scent-suous "Sugar Plum Yum" Color Club Scent-suous "Sugar Plum Yum" Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD