Header AD

Essence - Dress to Party

Please take a moment to check out the great entries to OPI's Mani Madness Contest on Facebook. This week's theme is Fozzie. If you like my look, drop me a vote! I'd be eternally grateful!
Check out mine here!

Short nails debut!
These are so much more manageable. I like to enjoy them for a little while, and my nails grow fast anyway so they won't be short for long.

I got this polish in a swap a while back, but I don't use it very much. I don't know why, it's a pretty awesome color. Check it out:

3 coats of Essence Multi Dimension XXXL Shine - 42 Dress To Party
(the funny part is that it wasn't very shiny, and needed some topcoat.)

 That bright purple flash is stunning in real life. Trust me!

Essence - Dress to Party Essence - Dress to Party Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD