Header AD

Playing with Gold Nail Polishes

November 23, 2011

WARNING!!! It is official....My old camera HATES gold polishes. I can't wait to get my new camera back from the shop (broken LCD screen).

Today's post is all about golds! I don't know what my deal was, but I was in the mood to play with gold nail polishes. The photo above shows ONE coat of Color Club Gingerbread Man with no top coat. This is a lovely gold foil polish. I tried stamping with it, but I am undecided on whether it is a good stamping polish or not... as of now, I say no.

The photo below shows one coat of Color Club Gingerbread Man and one coat of Tip Toe (by Old Navy) Gold Dust with one coat of top coat. These photos do not do it justice. This was the perfect amount of bling. It was so gorgeous.


On to the next gold nail polish.... I recently ordered five Ozotic polishes, and one of them was Ozotic 604. The picture below shows two coats of Ozotic 604 with no top coat. Again, my old camera does not do this polish any favors. This polish is the PERFECT gold. It does have a slight holo effect, but my camera did not pick that up. If you do not have this on your wish list, please add it! In person, it looks like a light gold polish with white/silver non-sparkly flakes with a slight holo effect. It is quite amazing--very unique.  Please do a google image search!


Ugh, I hate the next two blury photos, but this is such a great mani. I stamped on the print with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Bronze Ablaze and Bundle Monster stamping plate BM 21. The photo below shows one coat of top coat. (P.S. I stamped BM 21 twice over top of each other to make the Sally Hansen Insta Dri Bronze Ablaze show better. one stamp was not dark enough).

I added something extra with Kleancolor White and Bundle Monster stamping plate BM01


Playing with Gold Nail Polishes Playing with Gold Nail Polishes Reviewed by Unknown on 11:33 AM Rating: 5

Post AD