Header AD

Baby Shower Nails - On Kim!

Today is the day of the massive baby shower that I have been stressing over. I will try my best to take pictures at the shower so that then I can show you guys a lot of the DIY/crafty things I made for it. Kimberly came over Thursday afternoon to get some nail art related to the shower. This is what we came up with.

I love these little footprints!

Pacifier accent nail, and no that's not some strange growth on her middle finger. It's just a bubble in the cuticle oil I applied.

For her left thumb I tried to make a little baby. He was simple, but needed a lot more work to perfect him. Kimberly said "ah, it's good enough." What? Those words are not usually a part of my nail art vocabulary! But whatever, I was sleepy so I agreed.
We used China Glaze for all the colors. Bahamian Escape, Refresh Mint, and Lemon Fizz.

Someone once commented that they bought Lemon Fizz because I seem to use it a lot. It must be a good yellow, right? Uh, I guess. The reason I use it so much is because it's got a decent formula. Most yellows are pretty crappy. LF is just a little less crappy. And I keep finding it on sale. Right now I have 3 bottles of it.... So you can bet I'm going to use it a lot. I found it at Sally's on the clearance rack for $1.99. For that price, I don't much care about other yellows! LOL
Baby Shower Nails - On Kim! Baby Shower Nails - On Kim! Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD