Header AD

Inspired to Water Marble

I was drawn to water marble again because I have a dress that includes these colors and is a swirl print. It reminded me of a water marble, and I like the dress so I thought I'd like the nails too. I was right. I love this color combo and it's not half bad as a marble. It took me forever though.....
I'm not great at water marbling, but you can search the vast realms of YouTube for a tutorial on how to do it.

This pic is a bit blurry just to show the sparkle of China Glaze Fairy Dust that I layered on top.
For once I'm up during the day and painting my nails while the sun is out! So time for some rare sun pictures!


For the most part all of the nails are striped left to right, but the ring finger ended up wonky. I just left it because it added an accent after all!
 Once back inside:

I ended up redoing the first few fingers because I had drug through the marble too much. The stripes were too small and it ended up losing most of the colors. I fixed them all to follow just a few strokes through the marble.
 Polishes Used:
Wet N Wild Black Creme
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
China Glaze Spontaneous, For Audrey, Bahamian Escape, and topped all of it of with Fairy Dust
I'm really proud of it! Hope you like it too!
Inspired to Water Marble Inspired to Water Marble Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD