Header AD

Random

I have some exciting stuff to show you in pictures, I just haven't had time to edit and watermark them yet. My aunt fell and broke her hip so she is currently recuperating in the hospital after surgery. We're all helping keep watch over her and stay with her in shifts, so I've got other things going on that take priority. I didn't want to leave you hanging, so this is the one random manicure that I already had watermarked.
*edit* Thanks for the well wishes, things went well and we're just waiting to see what happens from here on out. *end edit*

I only remember that the base color was OPI Jade is the New Black. Good luck with the rest of it, I honestly don't remember. Bear with me, I don't know how long I will be away.
Thanks!

Random Random Reviewed by Unknown on 5:02 AM Rating: 5

Post AD