Header AD

Babydoll - Leighton Denny

Here is a nice soft pink for a change. I hadn't worn pink in quite a while. In fact, I thought it would be best to remove the "pink Wednesday" icon from my blog as I don't always wear pink on Wednesday's, Lol!!!

This is also my first Leighton Denny nail polish and it came in the October Glossy box . This brand never really appealed to me, I'm not sure why because they have quite a good range of colours (I love Jailbird from the Criminal Collection). However, the main reason would most definitely be the price at £11 per bottle. Usually, if I ever pay that much for a nail polish, I will go for something I know and have used many times before, like OPI or Essie.

This soft baby pink creme is called Babydoll. I think it's been discontinued because I can't find it anywhere. This shade would probably wash out pale skin tones but I like the way it looks on my skin tone. I had no problems with the formula, the first coat applies streaky but with a second coat, it's perfectly opaque. I can't tell you about longevity yet as I've just applied it today. For the price, I hope to get quite some wear out of it.


Babydoll - Leighton Denny Babydoll - Leighton Denny Reviewed by Unknown on 9:47 AM Rating: 5

Post AD