Header AD

The Dawn is Broken - Essence Vampire's Love TE

Can I just start by saying: Wow!! This is my first ever Essence nail polish and... Wow!! I'm speechless!! Are all Essence polishes this good? I know Essence isn't a big deal for most bloggers but it's not available at all in the UK and I had always heard amazing things about the formulas and the polishes overall, especially considering it's such a low cost brand. You always want what you can't have huhh?!

I recently went on holiday to Switzerland and had to grab as many Essence polishes as I could. I first saw the Vampire's Collection in one of Nihrida's posts and couldn't help but feel a little sad that I would never get my hands on it... and then by chance, after I had scoured many stores in Bern and Zurich, I walked into a tiny store in Interlaken and saw the entire collection just sitting there on the shelf! I'm sure the locals thought I was nuts!

Onto the pics, here is 2 coats of The Dawn Is Broken. A light gray with silver shimmer and what looks like black micro glitter to me . This is probably the least expected colour of the collection as the other deep red, dark blue and black are pretty standard in a "vampire" theme. Application was a dream, so much so that I didn't even do any clean up. It needs 2 coats for good measure but I was surprised at how pigmented it is with just 1 generous coat. The finish is quite gritty which is actually one of  the things I love about this polish.

I can't wait to try the other colours in this collection.


The Dawn is Broken - Essence Vampire's Love TE The Dawn is Broken - Essence Vampire's Love TE Reviewed by Unknown on 3:08 PM Rating: 5

Post AD