Header AD

Wacky Dots

Once again, I was inspired to do this color combo from an article of clothing. It's got lots of different shades of pink, with a hint of lime green and white. I just went nuts with a dotting tool and randomly placed each color.
 I'll show you the steps:
I painted all of my nails white and added the dark pink dots. No pattern, just randomly.

Went in with lime green and some more random dots.

Medium pink and more dots filling the empty space.

I added some bright coral colored dots

Finished it off with some pale pink dots.

Allow tons of time for the dots to dry before you topcoat. Otherwise, smear city.....

Polishes I used:
Sally Hansen Lavendar Cloud
China Glaze Laced Up
Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink
Sally Hansen Green With Envy
Sinful Colors Thimbleberry
China Glaze Something Sweet

There was no skill involved here, just random dots every where!
Try it out!
Wacky Dots Wacky Dots Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD